Creating YOUR Technical Master Plan
Knowing what techniques are going to lead to success quickly and lay the foundation for all future success is the first step in creating an efficient system to work from.Learn to identify the most proven fundamentals specific to each position and how to effectively build off those fundamentals as wrestlers evolve.After this module you will know how to build a technical system specific to your style and needs and how to use that master plan to develop more rapidly than the competition.
- Video 1: Technical Master Plan Overview
- Video 2: Prioritize Neutral
- Video 3: Prioritize Bottom
- Video 4: Prioritize Top
Practice Plan Variations
Learn to structure practice plans to incorporate the best teaching tools and pack as much mental and physical development into the limited training time wrestlers and coaches have.Practice is where the most development happens, this is why it is crucial to understand how to use this time using proven teaching methods and practice structures.This section explains how much time to spend on each section of practice and how to build practice variations to encourage peaking for competitions.Learn to train wrestlers properly, develop them quickly, avoid burnout and have them ready for the biggest competitions with this module.
- Video 1: Practice Structure Intro
- Video 2: Standard Practice Breakdown
- Video 3: Practice Plan Segments & Variations
Practice time is where the most physical and mental development happens. This module will cover the proven best practices for using each section of practice to...
- Teach life lessons to wrestlers and build character
- Avoid injury, physically and mentally prepare wrestlers for practice
- Teach wrestlers how to properly prepare for match day competitions
- Encourage rapid skill development built off fundamentals that work and how to effectively add to their technical arsenal as they develop
- Build incredible wrestling strength, conditioning and focusHow to mentally and physically prepare for the next practice and keep wrestlers motivated to continue to get better.
- Video 1: Weapons of Instruction Overview
- Video 2: The Pre-Practice Talk
- Video 3: Warmup Goals & Tactics
- Video 4: Technical Instruction Goals & Tactics
- Video 5: Goals & Tactics For Drilling
- Video 6: Sparring Goals & Tactics
- Video 7: Live Goals & Tactics
- Video 8: Conditioning Goals & Tactics
- Video 9: Cool Down & Post Practice
Organize YOUR Developmental Gameplan
This module will give you step-by-step instructions on how to map out the most efficient method to teach the technical skills, attitude and life lessons you want to pass on to your wrestlers or team.Learn the best teaching methods specific to each position. The tips and tricks revealed in module were developed over decades of training with some of the best coaches and wrestlers in the world and coaching youth and high school wrestlers to develop more rapidly than their competition.Using these teaching methods in the top, bottom and neutral position can accelerate the rate of learning in your wrestlers, team or program tremendously.
- Video 1: Intro
- Video 2: Creating Skill Sets
- Video 3: The Teaching Progression
- Video 4: Neutral Teaching Tricks
- Video 5: Bottom Teaching Tricks
- Video 6: Top Teaching Tricks
Competition Analysis & Planning System
Use this system to analyze competition, plan focused practices and unlock the tools needed to get your wrestlers or team to improve in the areas they most need improvement all season long.Using this easy to follow routine in conjunction with a well planned out system will result in a rate of development that most wrestlers and teams never experience.This evaluation system will allow you to stay on top of the development of you wrestlers and team the entire season without spending hours watching video. If you find yourself unable to watch competition video every week due to the many other commitments coaches, parents and wrestlers have......then you must use this system to develop at the fastest rate all season.
- Video 1: Final Thoughts
- Video 2: How to Spar
- Video 3: How to Drill
- Video 4: Live Scenarios Explained
- Video 5: Addressing Individual Needs in Practice
- Video 6: Addressing all Levels in Practice